Tough Bands® Key Fobs
Our Key Fobs are made with up to 6’ of super strong and durable 550 test military spec paracord. The paracord that we use for our paracord Key Fobs is the real 550 cord used by our military. This is not the low quality paracord that you see in most stores.
· To use your paracord Key Fob in an emergency situation, unravel the bracelet to deploy the paracord to be used as needed. Use it to tie down items to the top of a vehicle, string up a clothes line, make fishing lines with the inner strands, or make a tourniquet. You can come up with hundreds of ideas of how to use paracord when a tough situation calls for its use.
· If you use your paracord Key Fob in an emergency situation, we will replace it in exchange for your story and the rights to share it with our amazing customers. You will just pay for shipping.
· Dog Tag Logo – If you choose one of our logo items, the logos are super tough just like our bracelets. Logos are protected by a scuff/abrasion resistant laminate that will not scratch, show fingerprints, or fade over time. The dog tag is military grade stainless steel super resistant to rust.
· Don’t be afraid to get our products wet. They are 100% water proof. It will not fade, rot, or mildew by getting it wet.
· To wash your paracord bracelet use warm water and detergent.
· 550lb Tested Military Spec Parachute Cord
· The 7 Inner Nylon Strands Allows The Parachute Cord To Hold Up To 550lb
· 44 Colors Available
· Hand Build In American By An U.S. Army Soldier